Loading

Sunday, October 5, 2008

12

Bad Company (YouTube)
.Lyrics

SEPTEMBER '08
A Song in PicTours™

tinkering
comin or goin?
My All
8 Pixels
911
Reverant
Missy
Culture
Clubbin
I Do!
Porcelain Doll
Patron
Pensée
My Everything
Next best thing
You said...?
Burning Life


Bad Company

Company
Always on the run
Destiny is the rising sun yeah
I was born six gun in my hand
Behind a gun
I'll make my final stand yeah

That's why they call me
Bad company
I can't deny
Bad company
Till the day I die oh yeah

Rebel souls
Deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the soul
Now these towns
They all know our name
Six gun sound is our claim to fame yeah
Well I can just see them say

Bad company
I can't deny
Bad Company
Till the day I die
Watch it now
Oh

::Guitar::

Hey hey hey
Bad company
Oh yeah
Bad Company
I can't deny
It's what i said
Bad company Oh whoa whoa yeah
Bad Company alright
Just a lonesome cowboy yeah
Took a ride in the rain
Oh god yeah
This desert's my home
Oh yeah ... and I'm free
I'm Bad company
So bad
Company

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP